Hardware supported by chan-capi
Basically all cards should work, which
provides a CAPI 2.0 compatible interface.
Most of the cards don't provide this interface, but their drivers do.
Here is a list of cards known to be working:
Dialogic / formerly known as Eicon Networks
DIVA Server from Dialogic (V and non-V cards)
- DIVA Server BRI (basic rate interface, 2 channels)
- DIVA Server 2FX (basic rate interface, 2 channels)
- DIVA Server 4BRI (four BRI)
- DIVA Server PRI (primary rate interface, 30 channels)
- DIVA Server E1/T1 (like PRI 30/23 channels)
- DIVA Server 4PRI (four PRI)
- DIVA Server Analog 4P (4 POTS lines)
- DIVA Server Analog 8P (8 POTS lines)
the V(oice)- variants don't support faxing with onboard DSPs
special features supported by Dialogic DIVA Server cards with chan-capi
- onboard DSP DMTF detection.
- onboard DSP DTMF generation.
- onboard DSP echo-cancel.
- onboard DSP faxing.
- Line-Interconnect: direct bridge of b-channels even across cards via
- bus master DMA.
- RTP: onboard DSP processes RTP frames including anti-jitter-buffer and
- different codecs (chan-capi-0.7 and better)
NT-mode: card act as ISDN-switch (not BRI Rev1, 2FX). A BriCrossCable is needed for that.
ISDN cards by AVM
- Fritz USB 2.X
all supported cards by mISDN, but the mISDN-CAPI interface may be incomplete
- PrimuX ISDN cards from Gerdes AG (Since a proprietary libcapi20 is provided by vendor for these cards, you cannot mix with CAPI cards of another vendor. This also makes debugging difficult.)
List incomplete? Please feel free to add missing information.